Due to the increasingly heavy workload I’m facing as a result of the growing number of new projects I’m working on, I’ve decided to hire some help in the form of a “Nomadic Affairs Assistant” (aka Project Assistant).
And as my goal is to find someone who is already familiar with my blog, what better way to advertise the position than right here on the blog itself?
First, I do want to mention that hiring a Project Assistant won’t change anything around here. I’m not looking for someone to write my posts or to handle my social media or to answer my personal emails. Those aspects of this blog will always remain 100% my responsibility.
What I am looking for is someone with…
- previous or current experience in PR/Marketing (or currently studying)
- strong writing skills (for business emails, not posts)
- excellent research and organizational skills
- positive outlook and ability to connect well with others
- some travel experience
- ability to train elephants
In order to help me…
- explore the feasibility of new project ideas & help get them started
- contact various people/organizations about possible collaboration
- with random admin tasks that might arise from time to time
- train elephants
In exchange for the above work, which I expect to take 2-3 hours per week, I’m offering $125 USD per month. Also, there will be plenty of opportunities to earn good bonuses (as in more money), especially for someone with strong networking skills.
If you might be interested, even if you’ve never trained an elephant, just send me an email explaining why you’d make a good candidate. I’ll then forward you more details, I’ll answer any questions you may have and we’ll go from there.
(If I don’t reply right away, it’s because I’m going to Slovakia this weekend and won’t be online much, but I’ll definitely reply to all emails as soon as I can.)
And I hope to choose someone for this position within the next couple of weeks.
Until then, I look forward to receiving your emails and I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
***DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF EMAILS RECEIVED IN RESPONSE TO THIS JOB OPENING, I AM UNFORTUNATELY NO LONGER ACCEPTING FURTHER INQUIRIES OR ‘APPLICATIONS’***