It’s video time.
From here in my living room in the Canary Islands, I’ve put together a video this morning.
In Part 1, I provide a short update on exactly where I am, what I’ve been up to and what’s next as I continue my 18 year adventure around the world.
In Part 2, I answer some of the interesting travel questions I’ve received from readers over the past week. Topics include…
– how to access funds while traveling
– how long it takes for a blog to start earning money
– would I recommend the Maldives or Seychelles for snorkeling/diving
– getting the most out of a short trip
– dealing with friendships and relationships while constantly traveling
– finding work while traveling
– how I handle bribes
– the best ways to meet people in new destinations
I hope you enjoy the video! (All feedback welcome.)
Any travel questions?
If you have any questions you’d like me to answer on the next episode of Life of Travel, just reply to this email and let me know. The next video will be from India in about a week.