Travel Along With Me!Receive Blog Updates by Email... Or Connect via...
Back in 1999, I left home for a 3 month trip to Asia that has still yet to end.
Now, as a permanent nomad, my aim is to show you that long- term travel is not a crazy fantasy, but a very real lifestyle option instead. To read more about my travels and background, just click here.
If you want to learn how to travel the world long-term without needing a ton of money, I recommend looking at my "Getting Started" page.
You might also want to join one of my popular Wandering Earl Tours, where I offer unique, inexpensive, small group tours every few months to my favorite countries around the world!
Browse My Post Categories
- Wandering Earl’s Guide To Travel Blogging…Sort Of
- Advice From A Solo Female Traveler Riding Around The World
- I’m A Budget Traveler, But I Don’t Mind Spending Money
- Accommodation In India…Some Of My Personal Favorites
- How I Started A Small Tour Company
- The Day I Saw a Headless Man in India (How Would You React?)
- You Can’t Fail At Traveling The World
- How Much Would You Pay This Rickshaw Driver In India?
Support The SiteDonations are always appreciated in order to help keep this site running...
Travel InformationEven more useful travel information such as extra advice & tips, stories, reviews & recommendations!
Countries -- Food -- "How-To" -- Interesting People -- Personal Stuff -- Perspectives -- Everything Else -- Transportation -- Travel Costs -- Travel Gear -- Travel Tales -- Travel Tips & Advice -- Work & Travel -- Travel Questions -- Wandering Earl Tours
Not sure where to begin? Check out my "Getting Started" page!
WordPress theme just for Wandering Earl by Ali Dark