Travel Along With Me!Receive Blog Updates by Email... Or Connect via...
Back in 1999, I left home for a 3 month trip to Asia that has still yet to end.
Now, as a permanent nomad, my aim is to show you that long- term travel is not a crazy fantasy, but a very real lifestyle option instead. To read more about my travels and background, just click here.
If you want to learn how to travel the world long-term without needing a ton of money, I recommend looking at my "Getting Started" page.
You might also want to join one of my popular Wandering Earl Tours, where I offer unique, inexpensive, small group tours every few months to my favorite countries around the world!
Browse My Post Categories
- The Most Important Travel Rule
- When We Can’t Afford to Fail, We Succeed
- Is January the Cheapest Month to Travel?
- I’m Confused About Life Just Like Everyone Else
- Do You Have Enough Confidence to Travel? You Should.
- Another Extremely Important Reason To Travel
- Romania Road Trip – Part 2: Underground & Way Up High
- How to Handle a Sudden Change of Travel Plans
Support The SiteDonations are always appreciated in order to help keep this site running...
Travel InformationEven more useful travel information such as extra advice & tips, stories, reviews & recommendations!
Countries -- Food -- "How-To" -- Interesting People -- Personal Stuff -- Perspectives -- Everything Else -- Transportation -- Travel Costs -- Travel Gear -- Travel Tales -- Travel Tips & Advice -- Work & Travel -- Travel Questions -- Wandering Earl Tours
Not sure where to begin? Check out my "Getting Started" page!
--All Rights Reserved - Wandering Earl, LLC--WP theme by Ali Dark