Back in 1999, I left home for a 3 month trip to Asia that has still yet to end.
Now, as a permanent nomad, my aim is to show you that long- term travel is not a crazy fantasy, but a very real lifestyle option instead. To read more about my travels and background, just click here.
If you want to learn how to travel the world long-term without needing a ton of money, I recommend looking at my "Getting Started" page.
You might also want to join one of my popular Wandering Earl Tours, where I offer unique, inexpensive, small group tours every few months to my favorite countries around the world!
Browse My Post Categories
- Why I Always Trust My Traveler Instinct
- The Benefits of TSA Pre✓®
- My Robot-Like Approach to Travel and Life
- Why I Made a List of Memorable Life Experiences This Morning
- Wandering Earl Tours 2016 – Announcement
- Inexplicable Travel Habits of a Long-Term Traveler
- Travel Friendships – Far More Powerful Than We Think
- Why I’m Concerned About Travel Blogging
Support The SiteDonations are always appreciated in order to help keep this site running...
Travel InformationEven more useful travel information such as extra advice & tips, stories, reviews & recommendations!